Monday 30 August 2010

Kamikaze Cakes.

Right! That's the nervous first post over and done with >.<
This weekend I've graciously had to myself (for the most part) my beau, who you'll probably hear alot about, has been off gallivanting "doing work", so i've been completely self-indulgent.
Think band tshirts and lace ruffle socks. Ice cream sorbets and new piercings.
My two worlds definitley collided.
Besides home-delivered sushi (a situation so awesome it prompts a post of its own later on)floating my boat this week has been:

                                     Cake and Kitchen colour combinations

Lace Eyebrows.

and passive agressive notes. 

Our house is amazing for passive agressive notes, at one point last week we found a diagram of what would happen if the dishes weren't done.
Safe to say the outcome would not be pretty...and would probably be banned in some countries.
We did the pots >.<
On a sweeter note, i've been watching Kamikaze Girls for 90% of the weekend, its basically on repeat in my room.
The film is one of my all time favourite movies, partly because i want to own everything Momoko wears, partly because the motorbike is totally dreamy, but mostly because it brings lolitas and yankii's together in an awesome way.
If only i could ride around town in a customised motorbike in a btssb dress...argghhh HEAVEN!

What do you think about the film?
Do you love it? Hate it? Think it's a cliche of a movie?
Let me know :)

xoxo
Strawberrii Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment